Father’s Day is on the 19th of June! That’s about a week to go, you guys! So, it’s time to get cracking on some amazing gifts to make Dad’s day special. With that in mind, I’m rounding up 17 unique homemade father’s day gift ideas ranging from the elaborate to the simple, for you to choose from. Here it goes!
Note: As always, you want to click on the title above the image, if you would like to see the tutorial. They’re linked to the original source of the idea, by the blogger. Also, I’ve tried to mix the gifts up from the usual ties, mugs and more (see more on that here).
1.Let’s start on a sweet note with Grill Cupcakes by Cook Craft Love.
2. How about some home made bitters? Tutorial by Lovely Indeed.
3. Make mini notepads for dad’s desk, in any of the three ways given here.
5.Is your dad a Star Wars Fan like mine? He’s going to love these printable gift boxes by Printable Crush!
6.You can also make these mini pool tables for him to play on his desk. Check out the steps here on, Consumer Crafts.
7. Add a personalised touch to dad’s hip flask with this tutorial by Almost Makes Perfect
8. This amazing way for Dad to make his own brew – DIY Homebrew Kit by Squirrelly Minds.
9. Something to hang all the ties he has, on! DIY Tie Rack by Craftaholics Anonymous.
10. One of the best gifts to give dad is time. So, why not plan a Movie Night with him. More details on this here, by Studio DIY
11. I love this cryptic card idea to send a secret message by PBS
12. If you’re planning a meal, this shirt shaped napkin by Love Decorations is the perfect touch to add!
13. Another idea is to make some moustache chocolates for Papa, using this tutorial by Little Luxuries Loft!
14. Look at these beautiful cards by Spark and Chemistry. And, the tutorial is easy to follow too!
15. How about this chic stand to hold some photos by Harri Wren.
16. Dream A Little Bigger shared this amazing tutorial for a tool crate to hold all of dad’s work tools!
17. What list of mine would be complete without a great colouring idea? Check out this printable design by Pam Ash Designs.
Which DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas would you like to work on? Let me know in the comments below!