Phew! It’s finally Friday and I feel like I’m melting. It’s been an action packed week, between launching Turban Trunks, working on contracts and finishing up on pending orders. So, I’m more than ready to chill and potate over the weekend. Maybe sit on Marine Drive in the rain (you haven’t lived, if you haven’t experienced this), go see the new Spiderman movie or just get a good 8 hours of sleep. Sounds like heaven. What was your week like and what plans do you have for the weekend?
Here are some of the things, I’m loving at the moment!
1.This quick pressed flower technique by Monsters Circus. Aaand they’re sun catchers. Heart eyes for days!
2. How gorgeous is this balloon arch by Proflowers!? The tutorial is so easy to follow, we can’t wait to try it!
3. We had a blast making some rainbow ribbon at home. Check out the tutorial here!
4. This is the kind of sunhat I would have ended up paying a packet for at a store. If I hadn’t read up on Enthralling Gumption’s tutorial that is 😛
5. I have a couple of boxes I want to upcycle exactly the same way as these DIY Loop Handle Boxes were made by Homey Oh My.
6. Any Sheerios out there? We’re still listening to his album on repeat. Here’s how you can make these album cover cushions.
7. A 90s throwback combined with papercrafts? Sign me up, Club Crafted! To learn how, click here.
Hope you have a great Friday and a relaxed weekend Bbye!