It’s been quite a while since we shared a printable game. So, as we’re easing back into work post Diwali shenanigans, it’s the perfect time to share a fun printable quiz. This one is an oldie but a goodie – Guess the Logo Game. We’ve played this one, times innumerable and it’s an all time favourite because of a couple of reasons. One, it’s something anyone of any age can play (you won’t believe how good by 10 year old niece is at them!). Two, you can scale it up and down for any number of people. And if you need a third reason – it can be made using almost any theme! Literally!
Speaking of the printable quiz themes, the six sheets here have 12 logos per sheet (that’s a whopping 72 logos) which each sheet dedicated to one category. The categories are, Accessories, Brands, Cars, Food, Social Media and Sports. Plus, an easy to follow answer key to quickly check the answers. Here are all the details!
Time taken to assemble: printing time, literally.
- Printable Logo Quiz Template
To put it together, all you need to do is print the template (link in the materials) on A4 size sheets. These are exactly the size of normal printer paper. But, you can scale it up or down depending on what you like. Just make sure to print sufficient copies for the players. For example, if there are 4 people playing and one person moderating, you’ll need to print 4 copies of all 6 question sheets (one set per player) and 1 copy of the answer key for the moderator.
Also, if you’re not too keen on playing all the categories, that’s completely fine. You can easily pick and choose the ones you like from the file given above and use the same.
How to play:
1.This game works well for both singular players and teams. So, start by dividing the teams, if you’re playing in groups or have large numbers.
2. Hand out the question sheets to the players / teams.
3. Set the timer. If you’re playing singular players then 10 minutes should be good for all 6 sheets. However, you can scale that up and down depending on the number of players / groups, number of categories etc.
4. Let the game commence (if you’re the moderator – sit back and enjoy while chaos reigns!:P)
5. Once the times up, collect the sheets and award points per question. The difficulty level is not very high – so a simple point per right answer will work.
6. Reward the victors with the highest points.
What I love about this printable game is the sheer simplicity of it. It’s a great filler idea that can break the ice between your guests in minutes. But, don’t believe me! Try it out by downloading our Printable Logo Quiz Game and let us know your experience!