Whether you are staying with your parents or living miles apart, there’s one thing in common – you can never appreciate your Mom enough! With Mother’s Day right around the corner (it’s on 10th of May this year), we are rounding up 10 Easy DIYs to try. You can try and make this yourself or make them as a Mother-kiddo activity. Either way, it’s personal and fun!
For this roundup, we’ve chosen things you can make and use around the house. They’re easy DIYs that are the perfect way to get started on your crafting journey. To see the step by step guide, click the bolded portion of the sentence and visit the page for more details.
- Dress up Mom’s salad bowl with these pretty salad spoons.
- Is it an organiser or a tray? It’s a cork organiser tray!
- A fiery book deserves a fiery watercolour bookmark like this one.
- Add a pop of colour to your Mom’s workspace with a colourful mousepad.
- Someone very wise once said ‘You can never have too many cute coasters!’
- Recycle your old paint bottles and make some scented candles!
- Keep track of the week with these easy to make organiser pins.
- You can never go wrong with a thoughtful photo frame.
- Details for her dressing table. Make mini dishes for all her little things using this tutorial.
- And finally put her at ease, with a Lavender room mist that she can spray in her room.
Which of these easy DIYs do you like the best and which one are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below!