The clock is ticking guys, Father’s Day is fast approaching! It’s on June 18, and with about a week left, it’s the right time to make something special for your dads. And this year, we are going for DIYs your dad would actually love to use. That means a little more effort than a last minute tie or a quippy card. But so worth it when you see him use the gift over the years. Don’t you agree? Here are our favourite DIY Father’s Day Gifts.
2. Kids Artwork Mugs by Persia Lou
3. Grill Seasoning by Mom Advice
4. Leather Valet Trays by Lia Griffith
5. Trail Mix + printable by Sarah Hearts
7. Wood Burned Planks by The Girl Inspired
8. Rad Dad Caps by Consumer Crafts
10. Matching Papa Bear and Baby Bear Printable Onesies by Squirrelly Minds
11. Trophy Wine Stoppers by Kendall Jackson
12. Message Cuff Links by Bespoke Bride
13. Mini Notepads
14. And to wrap it all up, printable gift tags by Almost Makes Perfect
Which DIY Father’s Day Gift would you like to make? We hope this list inspired you to make something special for your dad. If your still wanting to do something more then have a look at our last years post on DIY Father’s Day Gift. Happy Crafting!