We all know that one person who is obsessed with glitter. To the point where you think their soul is made of glitter. My sister fits that description, so I’m always on the lookout for sparkly things that will make her happy. And I’m sure you know someone who would love something shiny. (Take a pause and tell me in the comments who that person is!) So without further ado, let’s explore 8 ideas to DIY and 8 to buy online.
Before I start, just a quick note – None of the shares below are sponsored. We just like the stores they come from and the product itself. Similarly, all the bloggers we share are incredibly creative and we follow their content regularly, so please do check them out, by clicking on the underlined portion of the sentence 🙂
Thing to DIY:
Let’s start with some sparkly stuff to DIY, shall we!
- Mad in Crafts has us madly in love with these universe inspired pop sockets.
- How gorgeous is this wall clock by A Kailo Chic Life!
- Add a special touch for a special occasion with glitter letters, as made by Country Hill Cottage.
- You could also make a seasonal glitter hanging like this one.
- Some glitter coasters for the upcoming festivities? A Bubbly Life shared a tutorial for these pretty ones.
- Glitter gift boxes for gifting special gifts, like the ones made by Let’s Mingle Blog.
- What’s the answer to unicorn bath bombs? Yes please, A Pumpkin and A Princess!
- There isn’t a glitter lover alive, who wouldn’t love the tray made by Studio DIY!
Things to BUY:
Now let’s explore some things you can buy online! When this article was posted, all of these products were available online. So, I hope they are in stock, when you’re reading this article.
- Did you know you could get glitter beauty marks? You can totally get them from Mr. Kate.
- Help your friend out with an emergency kit so they’re never stranded. Here’s one that Oh Joy makes!
- These pretty candles come in two colours from the Oh Happy Day shop.
- You can never have too many socks. And Anthropologie has some cute ones to add to the collection.
- I fell in love with these pretty photo frames from Urban Outfitters!
- Modcloth has these adorable sunglasses that will work on any face.
- You’ll nail it with this mini manicure kit by Nordstrom!
- And finally, a cute little cushion from Red Bubble to add some shine to any space!
What do you think of our glitter themed ideas? Let us know in the comments below! Have a great start to the week.
Shown in image: Instax Photo Frames by Urban Outfitters | Glitter Letters by Country Hill Cottage | Christmas Decor by Us | Emergency Kits by Oh Joy | Candles by Oh Happy Day | Glitter Boxes by Let’s Mingle | Sunglasses by Mod Cloth | Glitter Clock by A Kailo Chic Life