Happy Spooktober! It’s that time of the year when things get a little bit creepy, the crawlies come out, monsters are on the prowl and all our senses are heightened. In short – It’s Halloween! My favourite part about Halloween is the amount of creativity I see around this time of the year. Even though it’s not the most popular holiday in India, I love seeing costumes from around the world, make a few simple crafts and watch some fun movies. So today, I wanted to share some Halloween themed DIYs that you can make at home.
To see the full tutorial, click on the bolded text in each line.
- First up are these ghostly hangings from The Crafty Gentleman! What a simple yet smart way to add a spectral touch to your decor!
- Swap your magic wands for a candy version, with these test tube candy wands we made.
- A spooky themed lunch box, like this one by One Creative Mommy, is a great idea!
- For our pregnant readers, I loved this costume idea by Charleston Crafted! It’s a great balance between keeping it funny and keeping it creepy.
- If you’re all about the simple small touches, you should try to make these Halloween frosted candles by Refashionably Late
- Speaking of small touches, you can make a quick gallery wall like this one by Fun365.
- One of my favourite decor themes for a Halloween party is this one by Your DIY Family.
- I also really liked the color combination and the details in this Halloween themed party by A Kailo Chic Life.
- If you’re going to have a Halloween themed party, you need a Halloween game! We made a monsters version of Pin the Tail for just that reason.
- Handmade Charlotte came up with the best idea ever for kids – a Halloween themed doll house!
- Let’s talk treats, because we made some spider candy boxes and I think they’re perfect for party favours.
- You could also have marshmallow ghost treats like these by The Simple Sweet Life.
- Hunker shared a bats infested centrepiece, that will blend with any decor seamlessly.
- This idea for a Spider web photo frame by Mr Printly is a fabulous way of showing photos of Halloween past.
- Pair the web with a spiders garland, like this one by A Beautiful Mess.
- Make your own eyeballs soap using the tutorial by Sisters What.
- And lastly, you can make some popcorn holders that look like candy corn!
So what will you be making for Halloween this year? Let us know in the comments below! Also, tell me what you’re watching and loving this season! I’ve been watching Attack on Titan and it’s scary, but I’m enjoying it thoroughly! Have a Happy Halloween!