As much as I love all things handmade and all things personalised, I’ll be the first to admit – I don’t always make the gifts I give. There are many occasions on which, I would prefer to give a store bought gift. It could be one of many reasons. Maybe, I don’t have the skill set to execute it or it’s difficult to replicate a unique idea or the gift receiver is in another location or there simply isn’t any time to finish a full gift. In such situations, I would be happy to buy a gift best suited to the giftee (there’s an art to giving great gifts, no body can change my mind about that). So if you’re in a similar pickle for Mother’s Day, here are 20 great Mother’s Day gift ideas that you can buy online and have delivered by May 13th.
To make life easier, we’ve put together ideas that are different from cards, jewellery and flowers (I’m pretty sure, you’ve already thought of those ideas if you’ve reached this list). Also, they’re all from brands that provide International Shipping and at the time that we put this list together, were in stock on their respective websites. So I’m hoping they are available when you read this post as well 🙂
Sidenote, these are products that we liked and are not paid sponsorships. Just putting it out there.
Now, without further ado, let’s get started!
1. Does your Mom love to travel? These City themed coasters by Rifle Paper Co. may just be the perfect gift then.
2. I’ve made a couple of Paint by Numbers by Reeves and they’re hands down, one of the best hobbies ever!
3. What’s your Mom’s zodiac sign? These trinket trays from Anthropologie are a great call out to her sun sign.
4. Is your Mom a Harry Potter fan too? We loved the idea of getting this music box which plays the movie soundtrack.
5. You could also get Mum this simple and chic case from H&M to hold her glasses.
6. If Baking is a passion, we suggest this adorable pixel heart apron by Rosanna Pansino!
7. Or you could contact us and we’ll make a stunning stationery set like this one for her.
8. Help your Mom keep hydrated with this cute floral water bottle from ASOS.
9. The rains are right around the corner. Maybe this nice striped umbrella from Loft?
10. My mom never has enough time to get her nails done, so I’ve been toying with the idea of getting her a Nail Kit like this small one from ASOS.
11. Wine Time! This Wine chiller by Crate and Barrel is such a cool idea!
12. This walk by scrabble game for the family is such a great spin on the original game.
13. Yoga, Pilates or stretches, we’ll make a customised yoga mat to help your Mom keep in shape.
14. I personally bought and gifted at least a dozen of these tea sets by Sancha and it’s always a hit!
15. You can never go wrong with a nice soothing candle from Nordstrom.
16. Another option to consider is an Audible Subscription, it’s the best way to listen to books.
17. How gorgeous are these floral phone cases by Bando! Heart eyes everywhere!
18. If you’ve been a pain in the neck for Mom, you should definitely get her this Lavender scented heat pillow by Uncommon Goods.
19. My Mom loves tattoos but is too chicken to actually get one. So a stunning floral temporary version like these from Tattly are the next best thing.
20. I could never end a list without anything DIY – so here’s a DIY kit by Brika to make your own stamps!
How do you like these ideas for a Mother’s Day Gift? Tell me which one you like and why you would get it for your Mom in the comments below 🙂