Am I the only one who wants Spring to hurry up and arrive already? I’ve been dreaming of sunshine for days now. So, I decided to start early and create an atmosphere of Spring. And the easiest way of doing that is with some gorgeous flowers! That’s why I’m rounding up 21 DIY Flower Decoration Ideas to try.
Also, as you may have guessed from the title, this is the first of many roundups / tutorials using flowers for decoration. For no other reason besides, I love flowers (and DIYs obviously) and I like talking about them!
Note: Click on the underlined portion of the description to see the full tutorial. Thanks 🙂
1. The first floral DIY I want to share is by Lovely Indeed. These floral painted sunglasses are stunning. I mean, can you look at those and not feel happier, instantly?
2. One of my favorite DIYs, are these bread art paperweights we made. They add a nice flowery touch to my desk and look adorable.
3. Next up, Magnetic DIY Daffodil Planters by Delineate Your Dwelling. I simply love this design. It’s a great way to display flowers and doesn’t even take up space. Must try!
4. There are a lot of recipes of flower based beauty products. But, this one is an easy pick – Homan At Home’s Rose Water. It’s an easy recipe to follow, especially for beauty products beginners, like me!
5. I’m a complete sucker for paper craft decorations with flower . And, a wall of them is my definition of perfect! So, I’m very excited about this Origami Flower Wall by Once Upon Her Dream.
6. With this DIY storage bag, I wanted to make something useful for storage and add a dainty touch of roses. I think, we nailed it!
7. Speaking of nailed it, you have to see how these Wire Roses by Crafting Fingers are made. They’re incredible!
8. I really want to make these Fruit Planters by Let’s Mingle. It just screams Spring to me and they’re so cute!
9. Another favourite activity of mine, is to make candles. So, it was a matter of time, before I combined candles and flowers to make these floral candle holders.
10. This is such a unique idea! And a great way to use leftover flowers. Check out the tutorial by The Kipi Blog here.
11. If you’re looking for a different floral decoration design for balloons, look no further than these floral balloons by Design Improvised. Gorgeous!
12. Another pretty idea for parties is to make these floral pins by The Effortless Chic for your gal pals. Innovative idea for a party favour, right?
13. I’ve been wanting to decoupage flowers for ages and the first DIY I’m going to make is this beautiful box by the Crafted Life.
14. This paper flower gift wrapping by Frog Prince Paperie makes me love paper flower decorations and gift wrapping even more. And, I didn’t even think that was possible!
15. On the topic of paper flowers – we shared these easy to make floral headbands a while back. And, if you’re interested in downloading the printable and making them, checkout the floral headband post!
16. Easter isn’t too far away and you may want to start thinking of some pretty eggs to craft. May I suggest these floral eggs by Dream a Little Bigger?
17. I feel like vintage images don’t get as much credit as they deserve. So, I’m very happy to see (and make!) these candles by A Piece Of Rainbow.
18. Sugar and Charm consistently comes up with such amazing ideas! Case and point, these non toxic bath fizzes!
19. Do you like photo frames? We made a video of how to make this punch art photo frame with a flower design theme and it’s pretty neat, if I do say so myself!
20. You should definitely make these photo holder clips by Shrimp Salad Circus. Along with being an attractive way to display photos, it’s a great technique to learn.
21. This idea is perfect for a meal! Copper Flower Place Cards by A Joyful Riot. What I like the most about this idea is the freshness, it automatically adds to the table.
I know it’s been a long post. But, you’ve gotta admit, these ideas are fabulous! Let me know which DIY flower decoration ideas would you like to make in the comments below. I would love to see more design ideas. Because, can there really be too many floral DIYs?