Now, that we’re only a week away from Easter, it’s time to bust out those crafty skills. This week, in a super long (and super awesome) post, I would like to share some amazing ideas by bloggers I follow. Here’s everything you need to know about these Easter DIYs. First, they look fantastic. Second, they’re very creative. And three, you can make them yourself using the detailed tutorials given by these phenomenal makers. So, scroll on and check em out!
Just saying: You need to click the underlined link above each photo to see the tutorial by the creator.
1.Sand Art Typography Eggs by Aww Sam
2. Geometric Easter Place Holders by Sugar and Cloth
3. 3 Modern Easter Basket Ideas by Lovely Indeed
4. Colouring Easter Bingo
5. Mini Easter Egg Cakes by The Cake Blog
7. Papercraft Easter Bunting
8. Bunny Basket by This Heart of Mine
9. Easter Terrariums by Design Improvised
10. Banana Split Easter Eggs by Dawn Nicole Designs
11. Easter dinnerware by Craftberry Bush
12. DIY Bunny Face Masks for Kids
13. Bunny Nursery Decor by Make and Do Crew
14. Grass Gift Boxes by Delia Creates
15. Bunny Banners by Twine and Table
16. Easter Egg Gift Boxes by Live Laugh Rowe
17. Bunny Vases by A Kailo Chic Life
18. Easter Bunny Mini Vases by We Are Scout
19. Egg Wreath by The Navage Patch
20. Origami Bunny Baskets by Gathering Beauty
21. Easter Egg Bunnies by Urban Jane
22. Printable Egg Puns by Design Is Yay
Phew! That’s a lot of ideas! But, I’m sure you’ll agree they’re AMAZING! I personally, haven’t decided on what to make yet. But, with the innovative ideas we found, I don’t think we’ll run short, at all.
Which Easter DIYs are you planning? Let me know in the comments below!