Hi Guys! How has your week been? Mine, as you may guess, has been particularly crafty. When I haven’t been making things, I have been going through ideas from blogs around the world (this is becoming a bit of an addiction and I don’t regret it at all!) and gathering inspiration from great bloggers. There’s just so much creativity out there. It amazes and motivates me constantly. And I want to share that with you through such posts – where I share 7 amazing and fun ideas! I will try to share these posts as often as possible, so that you can be amazed and inspired to create something too!
Most of the ideas for these posts are not going to be by The Craftables. Please make sure to check out the blogs mentioned here. They share the best ideas!
1. Beautiful Ice Cream Cone Hanging Planters by Hello Natural
2. A Beautiful Mess created this stunning DIY Faux Stained Glass.
3. We made these simple flavored cubes of ice for your drinks.
4. Easy to make and use Summer Snack Trays by Studio DIY.
5. I would love to have these Modern Color Block Soaps by Brit + Co.
7. And, for Sunday, this gorgeous DIY Mirrored Gold Hexagon Tray by Homey Oh My.
Have you come across any ideas this week, that inspire you? Tell us about them. Happy Weekend! – PA