Love is in the air! And so is creativity! Nothing gets those creative juices flowing like making something or shopping for a loved one. Specially, with Valentine’s day in a couple of weeks. I use the term loved one, because you don’t necessarily have to have a partner to celebrate Valentine’s day. It could be with your family, your friends, your colleagues or a cuddle fest with your pets. That’s how I define valentine’s day – a day to celebrate with someone you love. Speaking of celebrating love, I’m sure you’ve started thinking of gifts! So, today we wanted to share 10 ideas that you can DIY and 10 you can BUY for your Valentine!
Note: All the items listed in the DIY section are from bloggers we love. So pop by and let us know how you like the content. For the BUY section, we’ve tried to pick products available globally and in stock when we wrote the article. We hope this article is helpful 🙂
Ideas to DIY
Here are some ideas that are both easy on the eyes and the wallet,
- You could make a secret message mug!
- Or maybe make a lip balm for them to pop in their bag.
- Fortune Cookies. Except you already know what they say haha!
- Salad spoons to encourage a healthy snack or meal.
- Or these traditional gifts of flowers, message and chocolates with a creative twist.
- Take on the challenge of keeping a plant alive together.
- Stamp print napkins with cute hearts
- Something sweet for your pet or your loved one’s pet.
- Maybe an essential oils love potion?
- And you’ll probably need some wrapping paper to gift wrap your present!
Ideas to BUY
It’s not possible to make something for every single occasion. So how about store-bought option that’s thoughtful?
- Help them get organised with a personalised stationery set.
- Maybe some date night sticks, for the year ahead?
- Or if you prefer something more adventurous, a scratch off version of date night ideas?
- Pack a lunch for them in a pretty new lunch bag.
- Keep your heart on the wall with this neon heart sign.
- Packaging thats gorgeous and a product that’s useful. Sounds like a great gift set!
- Do you know their zodiac sign? A zodiac coin pendant would be perfect!
- Their watches deserve a good home, you know.
- Evenings spent dipping into a fondue maker sound lovely.
- You can never go wrong with a thoughtful card. Specially if it’s customised like this one!
Feeling inspired for your Valentine? Tell us what you’re getting and who you’re getting it for in the comments below! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Shown in the image above(left to right): Potato Printed Napkins by Clumsy Crafter | Pet Conversation Heart Toys by A Beautiful Mess | Sound wave Message Mugs | Shea Discovery Kit by Rifle Paper Co. | Fortune Cookie Messages | Love Potion Essential Oil by Bliss Makes