Happy Friday! Are you feeling bright and sunny? If not, then why! The weekend is here and Summer is right around the corner. There’s loads to be happy and hopeful about. I’m a firm believe in the saying – Infuse positive energy in your thoughts, good things will follow. Speaking of good things, do you know someone whose absolutely obsessed with rainbows? I do! And I’ve been racking my head on what to get her for her birthday. And while I was thinking of ideas, I kept shuttling between gifts to BUY or DIY. Which leads me to today’s post (and hopefully new set of posts) about 16 Gifts You Can BUY or DIY for your rainbow obsessed friends.
Gifts To DIY
First up are our DIYs! You could try to make:
- A tray for your friend to keep small things in.
- Or a catchall like this one by Club Crafted to keep bits of stationery in.
- On the topic of stationery, you could craft this DIY desk organiser by A Kailo Chic Life (Seriously she’s THE rainbow goddess, check out her blog for a ton of rainbow ideas)
- Another idea, are these shot glasses you can make on a budget.
- How about a tote to carry around? Damask Love made this super cute and shimmery one.
- You can also add a dainty little touch to a birthday cake using this tutorial by Tell Love & Party.
- Don’t spend time hunting for a rainbow themed bath bomb or soap. Instead make your own, using this tutorial by Muffin Channel.
- And lastly, don’t forget to wrap up the gift in some DIY rainbow ribbon.
Gifts to BUY
Looking for gifts to buy instead?
- Challenge your friend to this 1000 piece puzzle by Uncommon Goods.
- Or add some flair to their accessories with these Rainbow sunglasses by Asos.
- Tell me a person, who wouldn’t like this Neon Wall Sign by Bando.
- Keep it simple with some stationery.
- Add a cute touch to wine time with this rainbow wine stopper by Perpetual Kid.
- Zazzle came up with these adorable luggage tags that’ll help your bags stand out.
- You could also get them a small coin purse like this one by Shein.
- Lastly, for your tech friendly friend, you could get a keyboard cover by Forever 21.
a. All the shops recommended above ship Internationally.
b. Nope, they didn’t give us any compensation for sharing their products. We just like them.
c. When I’m writing this post, the products were all in stock 😀
Who is the rainbow obsessed friend in your life and what would you BUY or DIY for her / him? Tell me in the comments below!
Shown above: DIY shot glasses / DIY Catchall by Club Crafted / DIY Cake Topper by Tell Love & Party / Neon wall sign by Bando / DIY Bath Bombs by Muffin Channel / DIY Tray / DIY Desk Organiser by A Kailo Chic Life / Coin Pouch by Shein / DIY Tote bag by Damask Love