Giving a great gift is difficult enough. But giving a gift to someone you may not know very well, is even tougher. Specially when you’re visiting someone at their home. In such situations, you can go the normal route with some flowers or candles or pastries. Or, you can get them something they would love to have. That’s why, we’re sharing our favourite hostess gifts that you can buy online or you can DIY.
Like with the last roundup, we’re talking about 8 of each category. At the time that we made this list, all the products were available online. So, I hope they’re still in stock, when you’re reading this 🙂 Also, none of the links are sponsored, we just like them!
- Good Stationery will always be appreciated.
- Or maybe this modern three tier stand by Terrain.
- Also in kitchenware, these pretty measuring spoons by Anthropologie.
- A small umbrella from Cath Kidston to carry on rainy or sunny days.
- You could also get this chic Poker set by Good Earth.
- These monogrammed glasses from Nordstrom is great for a personalised gift.
- Speaking of glassware, this kettle cup combo by India Circus is a neat idea!
- Lastly, you could also get a home scent set by West Elm.
- A set of salad spoons is a great option to make.
- Love this modern salt and pepper shaker set from The Merrythought.
- You could also make a set of summery coasters from The Proper Blog.
- Or a blackboard for their kitchen.
- This chalkboard message board is a fun idea for roommates!
- Don’t need to spend a ton on a cheeseboard, when you can make one using this tutorial by Sarah Hearts.
- Does the host have pets? They’ll love these pet bowls by Almost Makes Perfect.
- Similarly, you can recycle vases to make these gorgeous ones by Ctrl + Curate.
What gift would you give a host or hostess? let us know in the comments below! Happy Gifting!