Wake up and smell the roses people!! Or maybe postpone that till Monday. It’s the weekend after all and I’m sure you’ve earned your chill time. Speaking of roses, I’m not one for them (lilies and peonies for me please). Mostly because I’m very fussy about exactly which ones I like. But there’s no denying roses are some of the most beautiful flowers and have one of the best range of colours. It’s absolutely no surprise that so many people love roses in some form or another. That’s why for this roundup, we’re talking about 8 DIYs and 8 BUYs for ladies (or men) who love roses.
As with the rainbow roundup from last month, we are sharing 8 ideas that you can shop online(not sponsored) and 8 ideas you can make yourself. Just click the underlined portion of the sentence and it’ll take you to the source.
Gifts to DIY
- Keeping it simple and pretty with these printable bookmarks by Gathering Beauty
- Up the ante with this gorgeous cross stitch wall art by Pretty Life Girls
- You can always put together fabric carry bags, like the ones shown above.
- For the ones who love the scent of roses, a rose Bath bomb like these by Homey Oh My are a great idea.
- Add a little touch to any gift with this watercolor paper by Craftberry Bush
- Pamper your friend with this clay mask by Soap Queen
- For friends with a sweet tooth, make some rose bouquet chocolate pops by the Decorated Cookie.
- Put together simple clips like these in minutes.
Gifts to BUY
- A dainty touch for their vanity with this bloom ring box by Anthropologie
- I’ve seen many an accessory, but rarely as pretty a belt as this one by SheIn.
- Rifle Paper Co. has a collection of rose prints, and we loved this phone case.
- A sip sip tumbler maybe? This lovely design is by Bando.
- As cute as a button! Or maybe a pin. Check out this design by Lazy Oaf.
- Asos will always always have great deals – like these rose detail hoops
- Imagine strolling through rose gardens wearing these cute espadrilles by H&M
- Lastly, we found this amazing bath mat on Urban Outfitters
Who would you buy or diy a rose inspired gift for? Is it for your mom, a friend or maybe it’s time to treat yourself 😉 Let us know what you think of this roundup and if you would like to see more in the comments below!