Happy Friday! It’s been a crazy week at our end, some big decisions being made and some major shifts in the motion. So, we are ready to unwind with some DIYs over the weekend. And what better to work on, than our Father’s Day gifts. Over the past couple of days, we’ve been looking on Pinterest, for interesting ideas and putting together this list, so you can find some ideas, that go beyond the usual. Same as what we had in mind for the online shopping gift guide yesterday (have a look at that here). Let’s see what to make for dad this Father’s Day!
1. Does your dad love Scrabble too? He’ll probably love this Scrabble stand with personalised attributes then.
2. Speaking of attributes, you can always add this easy printable puzzle card to your gift list.
3. Add a cute touch to a basic tie with this tutorial by Handmade Charlotte.
4. I have a feeling Dad, would love this collapsible tray by Monsters Circus.
5. Its a classic! Make a vintage diary by Vintage Revivals
6. Store all the little pieces of stationery in a compartment box like this one, on papa’s desk.
7. Or get cheeky with this stencilled shadow box by Suzers Space.
8. Pamper his sweet tooth with these RAD DAD cookies by Tell Love and Party.
9. Organise Dad’s accessories so he doesn’t misplace them, with this catchall.
10. Add a Mousepad by A Bubbly Life to his desk.
11. Or decoupage a beautiful atlas tray like this one by Pillar Box Blue.
12. Paper and Stitch shared these useful hankies that you can customise.
13. A Sportsman deserves some sports donuts like these by A House That Lars Built.
14. Keep his utensils clean for his lunch box with this Utensil Holder by We Can Make Anything.
15. How stunning is this Marbled soap by Homey Oh My!
16. Lastly, you can make him a beautiful cocktail. We love this Ice sphere recipe by Sugar and Cloth.
If you would like to see a gift guide for ideas, you can click here.
Or, if you’re going to make something by hand – tell us what you plan to make for dad? Is there any way we can help? Let us know in the comments below 🙂