This is such a nifty (yes, I said nifty. I like that word!) way of making simply packed gifts look pretty. They literally take minutes to make. And best of all, need only 2 things to complete. It can be any kind of paper and the end result would look great.
To make these, we only need paper, glue and scissors. You can choose to embellish them with markers, washi tape, paint, beads, anything really and they will look nice! Just make sure, the colours compliment each other, or the impact of the flower will go poof!
Here’s the simple process we followed:
- Take a piece of paper and fold one edge to form a triangle
- From the edge where the triangle meets the paper, cut a straight line to form a square.
- Fold the square into a smaller square by folding the first square into a half, then half again. Next fold it diagonally to form a triangle
- Draw the design on the triangle. Keep it simple!
5. Cut along the lines drawn earlier, while keeping the triangle folded. Unfold when done.
Most people have made these flowers at some point in time. It’s just a matter of keeping them in mind, when we pack gifts the next time!
What do you think of this idea? Let us know through the links below or through the comments. Share with us what you like to use at a pinch to decorate your gifts!