Do you know what’s the number 1 enquiry we get? It’s unsurprisingly – where can we buy your products! And today, we are thrilled to share that you can buy it online on www.propshop24.com! We’ve made 12 designs for 5 stationery products and you can check it out and buy it, if you like. Or even if you dont, we would love to get your feedback on the designs, pricing and quality. But before that, there’s some important information to share!
IMPORTANT DETAILS TBH
Propshop24 is an Indian ecommerce store which sells super cute and useful products! We’ve been wanting to sell on their site for a while. So, when we decided to do a test run for our stationery, they were our number 1 option.
The products are available for 4 weeks and can be bought anywhere in India.
You can click on this link to see all the designs and browse around.
If you’re based outside of India, no problem! You can message us directly using the link below and we will make it happen 🙂
We are selling 5 products namely,
- Spiral Bound Notebook – These have 160 lined white pages of 100 GSM each. The covers are hard board and laminated. These are for Rs. 450 each.
- Ring Folder – These are perfect for A4 sized sheets and smaller for Rs 750 each.
- Weekly Planner – With 54 tear off sheets in 100 GSM, you can plan your entire year with this set. These are for Rs 700 each.
- Magnetic To Do List – These have 50 tear off lined sheets for notes, lists and planning. There’s a nice magnet on the back. These are for Rs 425 each.
- Bookmark Listpad – These have 50 tear off pages to scribble on and carry around. They are for Rs. 200 each.
I like to think that all 12 of our designs are quite versatile. You get variety for guys, for girls, for kids and for older folks. But that’s something you can tell us instead! Tell us what you liked, what you’re on the fence about and what else you would like to see.
And if you would like to personalise any of these pieces or have one made from scratch, all you need to do is get in touch with us. Keep in mind though, that personalised stationery may have a slightly higher price tag.
You may be wondering about the set you’re seeing in the photos here. This is our Ombre Stationery Set. For those of you, that have been following our blog for a while know – we are a teensy tiny itty bitty bit obsessed with ombre. Almost as much as our love for stationery 😛 So of course, we had to make a shaded set.
We kept it very minimal and cool toned for these pieces with simple of no text on most of them. The colours are also in pastels, so that you can write on them easily. Basic but not boring 🙂
Like this, we will be sharing out sets and what went into making them over the next 4 weeks.
What did you think of our ombre stationery set? And are you excited to hear of this announcement! Tell us everything in the comments below or with the hashtag #craftionery! Happy Shopping 🙂